Interested in booking a course? 01295 770789
CPCS Plant Training at Apple Construction Training
Apple Construction Training provides a national service for CPCS training and testing for almost every plant category. If it’s not on this list, still talk to us as we will know someone who can help you.
In order to apply for a CPCS card you must undertake the relevant training modules and complete the appropriate qualifications. In the majority of cases, you must have passed a CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test within the last two years before you can apply.
The test is usually taken on a touch screen PC and assesses the candidates’ knowledge across a wide range of topics; designed to improve safety and productivity on site.
Apple Construction Training Ltd is a registered CSCS Pearson Vue Health, Safety and Environment Touch Screen Test Centre. So there is no need to rush to get your CSCS Touch Screen Test done before you see us for training; simply do it whilst you are here and save yourself time and money.
You do not necessarily need to be booked in for another training module or assessment either; you can complete a Health, Safety and Environment Touch Screen Test with us any time.
We offer training to support the various levels of CSCS Health & Safety Touchscreen Test; such as Operative, Supervisors, Managers and Professional Tests and the new Plant Renewal tests. Our dedicated staff will also take your photograph whilst you are here, so that we can process your card application for you.
So it really couldn’t be simpler, we will take care of everything for you and ensure you have everything you need to succeed in the assessment. Just call us with your name, date of birth, national insurance number and home address so we can register you for a test. Payment can be taken by credit card/bank card over the phone.
Be aware, if you leave CSCS tests to the last minute and then fail them, you can not go on to sit the CPCS test. So don’t leave this important area unattended to. We can be flexible on time slots to suit around work commitments, so come in to us early and get this test completed before you start to focus on your plant testing or NVQs.
Use the searchbox below to filter the available courses.
There are no courses available for that search term, please try again.
- A02 Crawler crane
- A04 Tower crane
- A05 Dragline
- A06 Concrete Pump - Truck mounted boom
- A09 Forward tipping dumper
- A10 Excavator 180° (below 5 tonnes)
- A12 Excavator 180º above 5 tonnes
- A14 Rough terrain masted forklift
- A15 Forklift side loader
- A16 Industrial forklift truck
- A17C Telescopic Handler all sizes excluding slew
- A17D Telescopic Handler all sizes including 360 slew
- A17E Telescopic Handler Suspended Loas (non-rough terrain)
- A18 Reach truck
- A19 Grader
- A20 Hoist
- A21 Wheeled loading shovel
- A22 Tracked loading shovel
- A23 Skid steer loader
- A24 Motorised scraper
- A25 MEWP - Scissor
- A26 MEWP - Boom
- A27 MEWP – Mast climber
- A30 Piling rig - Tripod
- A31 Ride on roller
- A32 Soil/Landfill compactor
- A33 Agricultural tractor
- A34 Crawler – tractor/dozer
- A35 Crawler – tractor/side boom
- A36 Lorry loader
- A37 Trencher
- A39 Skip handler
- A40A Slinger/Signaller All Types - All Duties
- A40B Slinger/Signaller All Types - Static Duties
- A41 Loader compressor
- A42 Crusher
- A43 Screener
- A44 Concrete pump trailer mounted
- A45 Piling rig driven below 20 tonnes
- A46 Piling rig driven above 20 tonnes
- A47 Piling rig bored below 20 tonnes
- A48 Piling rig bored above 20 tonnes
- A49 Loader/securer non STGO
- A50 Loader/securer STGO
- A56 Dump truck articulated chassis
- A57 Dump truck rigid chassis
- A58 Excavator 360º below 10 tonnes
- A59A Excavator 360º above 10 tonnes
- A59C Excavator 360 above 10 Tonnes with Lifting Ops
- A60 Mobile crane
- A61 CPCS Appointed Person
- A62 Crane / Lifting operations supervisor
- A64 Overhead travelling crane
- A66 Compact crane
- A67 Tunnel locomotive
- A68 Plant driving
- A71 Soil stabiliser
- A72 Stationary concrete placing boom
- A73 Plant and vehicle marshaller
- A74 Piling rig attendant
- A75 Conveying pump
- A77 Telescopic Handler including 360 Slew
- A78 Vacuum excavator
- A89 Transitional Test for A17D Telescopic Handler 360 Slew
- D91 Demolition plant - Pedestrian operated
- D90 Demolition plant
- D92 Demolition operations - Skid steer tool carrier