Excavation Support Using Hydraulic Proprietary Shoring
Cost: Check rate to open course list
Funding: see Grants and funding below
Mandatory entry requirements: See Mandatory entry requirements below
This course is designed for new entrants to the industry, operatives and supervisors.On successfully completing the course you will have practical and technical knowledge of proprietary shoring systems for trenches and shafts.
- Practical and technical aspects relating to proprietary shoring equipment for trenches and shafts
- The relevant regulations covering proprietary shoring equipment for trenches and shafts.
Teaching and Assessment
- The final assessment is done through practical exercises.
- Act ltd certificate or SQA qualification.
Mandatory Entry requirements
- You will need a reasonable level of mobility and the ability to lift and move loads.
- You will also need a good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area