IOSH Managing Safety for Construction Managers – 4 Days
The IOSH Managing Safely certificate course aims to ensure that health and safety requirements are appreciated by people employed as line managers, and to enable them to review their own departmental systems for safety, introduce new controls or implement changes as appropriate to ensure health and safety in the workplace.
- Module 1 – Introduction and Overview
- Module 2 – Risk Assessments
- Module 3 – Risk Control
- Module 4 – Health and Safety Legislation
- Module 5 – Common Hazards within the construction industry
- Module 6 – Investigating Accidents and Incidents
- Module 7 – Measuring Performance
- Module 8 – Environmental Protection
Who should attend?
IOSH Managing Safely courses are aimed at managers and supervisors in any sector and any organization who are required to manage risk and resources within their organization.
An IOSH Managing safely certificate is awarded to all those who attend the course and successfully complete both the written and practical assessments. Understanding of the course material is evaluated by means of a 45-minute written assessment paper consisting of 20 multi-format questions and a practical assessment.
Call 01295 770789 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for locations.