Level 2 NVQ Carpentry and Joinery
This course focuses on the correct fitting and testing of filtering face-piece respirators. Delegates will learn how to fit their own mask correctly and will be tested on their competence using the qualitative sensitivity test method.
Who should attend?
Anyone who has to use Respiratory Protective Equipment in their line of work.
The course covers:
- The importance of face fit testing
- The responsibilities of employers
- The importance of following the fitting routine
- Explaining the Sensitivity Test
- Practical application of the delegate’s employers chosen mask
- Testing of each individual
On a successful face fit test the employer receives a certificate for the individual in relation to the mask tested.
Dependant on number of delegates
ACT Ltd, Reading / Basingstoke or at your own site
Dates and Costs
Any Date. 1 weeks notice at a minimum.
£POA p/p *Available CITB Grant = £61.00p/p
For training course overviews, please click the relevant course title above. For course dates and costs, please view our current courses page or contact a member of our team on 01295 770789 .