Level 2 NVQ Carpentry and Joinery
This Supervisor training course is designed for all personnel responsible for the design of safe working practices, overall responsibility and supervision of personnel entering confined spaces.
On completion of the course, delegates will be competent in:-
- Demonstrating an understanding of the legal requirements surrounding confined space operations.
- Implementing control measures to either eliminate or reduce potential safety risks.
- Organising and implementing appropriate accident and emergency procedures.
- Identifying the wide range of confined space safety equipment and its uses.
Please note that this course does not certify the successful candidate to enter a confined space!
- Definition and types of confined spaces
- Safe, industry standard working procedures.
- Confined space hazards
- Atmosphere Monitoring
- Breathing Apparatus
- Access and ancillary
- Risk Assessment
- Permit to Work
A highly participative classroom based course. Presented with powerpoint. Course concludes with a multiple choice test paper.
All of ACT’s tuition, including the Confined Spaces training course, has been awarded with full accredition by the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB). This ensures that you and/or your operatives receive the absolute highest quality training available in the construction industry.
All delegates should have available & bring with them the following safety equipment.
- Safety shoes / boots
Confined Spaces – Venue: Warwickshire
Any Date. 1 weeks notice at a minimum.
£Price on Application
Call 01295 770789 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for locations.