Confined Space Top Man
To provide delegates with a thorough understanding of confined spaces, the associated industry legislation, approved code of practice (ACOP), dangers associated with confined spaces and “Top Man” duties.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Summarize the requirements of the Confined Space legislation and the associated ACOP
- Identify a confined space and its reasonable foreseeable specified risks
- Select appropriate methods of risk control
- Select appropriate safety equipment that may be used when entering a confined space and carry out appropriate pre-use checks
- Confined Space Regulations 1997, associated legislation and ACOP
- Methods of risk control
- Atmospheric monitoring
- Health hazards and control
- Safety equipment and pre-use checks
- Escape breathing apparatus
Who should attend?
This comprehensive training programme is designed for Managers, Supervisors and Operatives who are responsible for the safety of the entrant into Confined Spaces.
Classroom course also using B.A. and atmosphere monitoring equipment
Confined Space Top Man – Venue: Warwickshire
Any Date. 1 weeks notice at a minimum.
£Price on Application
For training course overviews, please click the relevant course title above. For course dates and costs, please view our current courses page or contact a member of our team on 01295 770789 .