Aluminium Scaffold Tower Training
This programme is designed for site operatives, supervisors and construction managers who may need to construct and/or inspect Mobile Aluminium Towers.
Our training course aims to provide all delegates with a thorough understanding of the need for safety practices associated with towers. To instruct and equip the delegates in the safe use and inspection of mobile aluminium towers.
- Health and Safety practice
- Awareness of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Management Regulations – Risk Assessment
- National UK Working at Height regulations
- Provision of Work Equipment regulations
- Manual Handling Regulations
- Construction Welfare regulations and their implications
- Personal Protective Equipment at Work regulations
- Workplace Safety and Welfare regulations
- BS1139 Product Standard & BSEN1298 Mobile Tower Inspection Manual
- Theory session
- Tower components and inspection of tower stability
- Movement of towers
- Tower dismantling
- Hazards and safe use of tower
- Build systems and erection of tower
- Practical training session
- Full inspection and dismantling of tower
As with all of our training provision, the scaffold tower training course is officially accredited by the Apple Construction Training (ACT Ltd) to ensure that your operatives gain construction industry training of the highest possible quality.
½ – 1 full day
Our training courses take place at our registered address:
Any Date. 1 weeks notice at a minimum.
£POA p/p *Available CITB Grant = £61.00p/p
For training course overviews, please click the relevant course title above. For course dates and costs, please view our current courses page or contact a member of our team on 01295 770789 .